Doctor-medic Roxana Fulga specializes in retina and vitreous and cataract surgery in Dusseldorf under the direction of Dr. Kaymak. She is one of the first in Germany to use laser treatment for vitreous opacification (laser vitreolysis) and is a speaker on the subject at many national and international congresses.
Vita of Doctor-medic Roxana Fulga
- since 2020 in own ophthalmology practice in Cologne Kalk
- 2013-2019 employed ophthalmologist at Breyer & Kaymak & Klabe
- 2012-2013 Resident in ophthalmology residency at the Eye Clinic Dr. Gerl, Ahaus.
- 2011 (May-July) European Society of Ophthalmology (SOE) Fellow at the Marien Hospital Düsseldorf
- 2009-2012 Resident in ophthalmology residency at the Emergency University Hospital, Bucharest.
- 2002-2004 Resident in ENT residency at St. Maria Hospital, Bucharest
- 2001-2002 Resident in general medicine residency at the Emergency District Hospital, Brasov.
- 2001 license to practice medicine (MD) in Brasov
- 1995-2001 Studies of Human Medicine at the Medical University “Carol Davila”, Bucharest